Application For scholarship Closes: June 30, 2021
Pharmacy International Bursary at the University of Manchester for 2021/2022 academic session is now available for outstanding students to commence their study in the UK.
The Bursary is aimed at assist intelligent and innovative students with financial crisis earn an undergraduate degree in a standard and reputable University.
About the University?
Founded in 2004, The University of Manchester is a combined university of two well-known institutes named Victoria University of Manchester and the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It has more than 40,250 learners and over 12,800 staff affiliates. It is among the most comprehensive universities in the US.
The university is recognized at the global level for its academic and analysis excellence. It offers undergraduate, master, and doctorate programmes in various disciplines.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate degree
Pharmacy International Bursary is funded by the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health at the School of Health Sciences of the University of Manchester, and is providing a fund of up to £2,000 per year to the accomplishing students for the academic year 2021/2022.
- How to Register: Candidates must take admission in order to become eligible for the studentship at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must complete the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Preferred Degree coursework : The scholarship is available for the undergraduate degree programs of biology, medicine and health at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes;
- Must be going to enrol in an undergraduate degree;
- Must have an excellent academics history.
- University: University of Manchester
- Department: Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: £2,000 per year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in UK.