Closing Dates: June 30, 2022
Understanding that health is wealth and through pharmacy, millions of people have been able to retain this wealth and lead a healthy life. To see young people excel in their medical fields, the Annual Pharmica International Scholarship Award in the UK is now available.
The scholarship award is specifically for students currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program starting or continuing in the 2022-2023 academic year, at an accredited college or university, as an international/overseas student.
About Pharmica International Scholarship :
Established in the year 2022, the Pharmica International Scholarship Program is awarded yearly to a student accepted to study at an accredited university, and who is classified as an international or overseas student in terms of fees, to assist their higher education fees in the form of a one-off $1,000 award.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must be:
- At least 18 years old, or be able to provide written permission from a parent or guardian if you are under 18.
- In good academic standing with your current educational institution, with an average GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- A holder of a valid student visa or student permit.
- Currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program starting or continuing in the 2022-2023 academic year, at an accredited college or university, as an international/overseas student.
To apply for these study awards, you are required complete the task of writing an essay, no longer than 1000 words, in answer to the following question:
- “What should telehealth services focus on over the next 10 years to advance their service offering whilst ensuring patient safety?”
Your essay should be in Word document format and submitted via email to email@example.com using the subject “Pharmica Scholarship Submission | [Your Name]”. Please include in the email your first and last name, phone number, home country, college/university name, program, and student ID number.
The winning applicant will be selected by the scholarship team here at Pharmica based on the quality and originality of their essay submission.
If you have any questions about the scholarship or your application, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +442071129014.