Closing Dates: August 31, 2021
Exciting offer to all domestic students who wish to apply for the PhD Awards in Heidelberg University, Germany 2021. The scholarship offer has been made available for the 2021/2022 learning Year.
Applicants who wish to take a study course in Long Non-coding RNAs in Podocyte Disorders at the Heidelberg University is eligible to apply for this application.
Heidelberg University is a public research university with the purpose of developing knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations in an atmosphere of open-mindedness and tolerance for persons and ideas.
In addition to academic and social commitments, Heidelberg University places a high value on student and young researcher training. It provides for early integration into research subjects and procedures by applying novel concepts for research-based teaching.
Application Type: PhD Degree Scholarship
Table of Contents
Each successful scholar will receive the salary to complete their PhD in Germany at Heidelberg University.
Method Of Application
- How to Apply: To enroll at the university, applicants must have to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees + two reference letters from these referees, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master’s degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to complete the language requirements of the university.
Criteria for PhD Awards in Heidelberg University, Germany 2021:
- Eligible Country: Germany
- Eligible Course: PhD degree in Long Non-coding RNAs in podocyte disorders
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Proven competence in handling high-throughput data sets and a good understanding of the underlying statistical challenges.
- Proven competence in scripting/programming (i.e. at least two out of C/C++, R, Python, Java) is essential.
- Other relevant qualifications include a good understanding of RNA Biology.
- University: Heidelberg University
- Department: Not stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Domestic
- To access Grant: Germany