Application for Scholarship Ends: May 31, 2021
PhD Biochemistry International Awards at University of Sussex is now available for 2021/2022 academic session in UK. The University is inviting students to participate in the Life Sciences PhD Biochemistry Studentships programme in the UK.
About the University?
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive campus university near the vibrant city of Brighton & Hove, on the UK’s south coast. Sussex has an excellent international reputation and also ranked in the top 50 UK Universities.
University Sussex has a Teaching Excellence Framework Silver award for the quality of its teaching and has been particularly commended for its outstanding employment strategy and excellent student success rate, with a very high proportion of Sussex students from all backgrounds completing their course and going on to highly skilled employment or further study.
Application Type: PhD
The scholarship covers Home tuition fees and a stipend at standard UKRI rates for three years. Applicants with overseas fee status will need to fund the difference between Home and International tuition fees.
- How to apply: To partake in this opportunity, applicants have to take admission to the university. After that applicant is eligible for the studentship programme.
- Supporting Requirements: Applicants must submit the following documents when they apply:
- Research proposal/research statement
- Summary of academic interests
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- Two academic references – including one from your most recent university. Or you can provide contact details for your referees, and we will email them.
- Admission Requirements: At Sussex, the usual entry requirements for the UK and international students are:
- at least an upper second-class (2:1) undergraduate honours degree or equivalent international qualification
- a Masters degree if you apply for research degrees in the arts or social sciences, or an equivalent international qualification.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
- Eligible countries: Application are accepted from all over the world
- Eligible course: PhD degree in Biochemistry
- Eligibility Criteria:Ideal candidates will have a strong background in cell signalling with other experience in biochemistry.
- Eligible applicants will have recently received an MSc and/or a First or high 2:1 BSc in a relevant subject.
- University: University of Sussex
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Tuition fees and a stipend
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- Nationality: Home and International applicants
- To access Grant: UK