With the aim of providing a world-class education to highly-skilled and brilliant students, The Macquarie University is offering the PhD International Awards in Developing Integrated Micro-devices in Australia.
This academic award is to provide financial support to International applicants at Macquarie University. The programme is open to students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme for the academic session 2021/2022.
It was founded as the third University in the Metropolitan Area of Sydney in 1964 by the State of New South Wales.The University of Macquarie is a public research university situated in the Sydney suburb of Macquarie Park, Australia.
Why choose study at Macquarie University? The university has 35 departments in five departments: the Faculty of Arts, the Macquarie School of Business, the Faculty of Human Sciences, the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, the Faculty of Technology and Engineering, where students can develop their skills at a good level of quality.
Application Deadline for scholarship: June 20, 2021
The Macquarie University will offer an award of tuition fee offset and a living allowance stipend. The worth and tenure of This grant is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum.
- How to Apply: To grab this opportunity, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree programme at Macquarie University. After that must need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and application via the Online Application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from around the world is eligible
- Eligible Courses: PhD degree programme in developing integrated micro-devices for single-cell analysis.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a record of outstanding academic performance and, preferably, additional applicable research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
- University: Macquarie University
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: PhD Y2 + PhD Bundle program
- Grant: Full-time stipend rate of $28,597
- Number of Grants: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in Australia.