PhD International Fellowships in Business and Development at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark for 2021/2022 academic session is now available at the Department of Management, Society, and Communication (MSC), in Denmark.
The Study grant is accessible to all brilliant and ambitious international students who wish to commence a higher degree study at this prestigious business school.
About this Business School?
Copenhagen Business School, also known as CBS, is a public university located in Copenhagen, Denmark and is recognised as one of the most reputable business institutions in Western Europe and the globe.
It has a progressive dedication to the excellence, distinction, and significance of its education and analysis programmes, helping scholars skill-fully build their careers by enhancing their abilities.
Scholarship Type: Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree
Copenhagen Business School will offer academic merits via the PhD fellowship in Business and Development, the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with a per month app to the high-achieving scholars for the academic year 2021/2022.
How to Apply?
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants should visit the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills as per institutes need.
Eligibility for this Grants
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degree in Business and Development at CBS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Must be a national of developing countries;
- Must have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process);
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary;
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS;
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent grade of ten (10) or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale for their master’s thesis;
- The minimum grade point average of 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale must have been achieved for the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree combined;
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
- University: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Management, Society and Communication (MSC)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree
- Grants: Educational Fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- To access Grant: Denmark