Presidential Scholarships programme at San Diego State University is now available to all desirous applicants who wants to commence an undergraduate degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The scholarship programme is available to assist needy and brilliant international students who want to earn an undergraduate degree programme at the San Diego State University.
San Diego State University (SDSU) was established in 1897 as a public research institute in San Diego, California. It is the third-oldest university and southernmost in the 23-member California State University.
Why study at San Diego State University? SDSU provides transformative experiences for students in the areas of research, international study, sustainability, entrepreneurship, and a broad range of student life and leadership opportunities.
Application Deadline for Scholarship: April 1, 2021
San Diego State University will offer the Scholarship award worth up to $40,000 over four years. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
- How to Apply:To apply, Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: If you have completed high school at the time of your application, you must upload a copy of your diploma/graduation certificate with your unofficial transcripts through the SDSU WebPortal
- Admissible Requirements: Students have to meet the following criteria:
- Completion of high school/secondary level. A certified copy of graduation certificate or diploma will be required prior to enrollment at SDSU.
- A minimum U.S. equivalent GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 (B grade or 80 percent) or higher.
- Language Requirement: If you are attending or have attended a high school where English was not the primary language of instruction, you must meet university-level competence in English through one of the following:
- TOEFL – Passing score is 80 iBT/550 paper or higher.
- IELTS – Passing overall score is 6.5 or higher.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – Passing score is 58 or higher.
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or higher; or
- SDSU’s American Language Institute’s Level 106 course – Must earn an overall 3.0 GPA or higher.
Qualification for Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Courses: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be first-year student
- Aspirants must be an international student
- University: San Diego State University
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $40,000
- Number of Awards: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.