Closing Dates: 27 May 2022
Application calls for the Queensland University of Technology PhD Scholarship In Australia for the 2022/23 academic session.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to research students at Queensland University Technology. Both locals and international students from overseas can apply.
The QUT provides students with work-integrated learning to prepare them for a real-world career. The study programmes at QUT are built around practical experience and hands-on learning to ensure that the students have access to the best lecturers, study with the most advanced technology and learning spaces, and gain a tonne of hands-on experience with the industry to prepare them for the real world.
The Queens University Technology will offer a scholarship of $28,597 per annum for three years, with a possible 6-month extension, subject to satisfactory progress, to the selected candidates.
Degree Type: PhD degree
Entry Requirements for Queensland University of Technology PhD Scholarship Award In Australia 2022:
- All applicants must meet the entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at QUT
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE Academic – 58
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- CAE – 176
- CPE – C1
- The applicants must meet all requirements of the university, including the English language requirements for international students.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Employment experience
- Proof of residence
- Research proposal
- an overview of your interest in the topic, skills, and experience, and proposed research methods
- details of your choice of project and supervisor
- an up-to-date CV indicating previous lab experience and skills
The students are required to apply using the online platform of the university. Students must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for consideration before applying for this scholarship.
University: Queensland University of Technology