Closing Dates: September 4, 2022
The postdoctoral research positions in intersectionality and plural values for biodiversity are now open to foreign students, and the Nijmegen School of Management at Radboud University is delighted to inform you. Applications for the academic year 2022–2023 scholarships are now being accepted by the university.
The departments of business administration, economics and business economics, geography, planning and environment, political science, and public administration are all included in this academic program. Based on a 38-hour workweek, the gross monthly compensation ranges from €3,974 to €5,439, depending on prior education and years of relevant work experience.
About Radboud University :
A publicly funded research institution called Radboud University is situated in Nijmegen, Netherlands. Since its founding in 1923, Radboud University has constantly been ranked among the top 150 universities worldwide by four influential directories. It is 105th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities as of 2020. Over 22,000 students are enrolled at Radboud University throughout 50 bachelor’s and 50 master’s degree programs, which total roughly 100.
- You have a PhD degree in a relevant social science field of environmental social science, political science, or sociology.
- You can identify and understand broad disciplinary and theoretical debates related to transformative biodiversity governance, decision-making theories, behavioral change, justice, and intersectionality.
- You have a strong affinity with biodiversity policy, sustainability, governance, and justice issues, preferably evidenced by publications.
- You can analyze, discuss, and synthesize theoretical and conceptual debates within and across different disciplines.
- You have an interest in interdisciplinary and Transdisciplinary research.
- You have knowledge of and experience with mix-method and qualitative research methods.
- You are familiar with systematic literature reviews.
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills. Working knowledge of Portuguese is recommended.
- You have good communication and facilitation skills and can work in a team.
- You have strong skills in project management, flexibility, a proactive attitude, and excellent academic writing skills.
The university will provide all the following:
- It concerns employment for 0.8 – 1.0 FTE.
- The gross monthly salary amounts to a minimum of €3,974 and a maximum of €5,439 based on a 38-hour working week, depending on previous education and years of relevant work experience (salary scale 11).
- You will receive an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- It concerns temporary employment for three years.
- Working for us means getting extra days off. In the case of full-time employment, you can choose between 29 or 41 days of annual leave instead of the legally allotted 20.
The institution offers postdoctoral degrees in sociology, political science, environmental science, and more.
Method of Applying
Applicants must have to enroll in the Postdoctoral degree program at the university. After that, applicants must submit an online job application form for this award.
- A letter of motivation.
- A writing sample.
- Students must have a PhD degree in a relevant social science field.
- Students must have excellent written and spoken English skills. Working knowledge of Portuguese is recommended.