Closing Dates: None
Hurray! The Arden University has arranged for the Regional Scholarships for international online students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Arden University online learners joining from a wide range of selected regions are eligible to receive a discount on their fees, subject to a short application process. Students can take up any desired degree programme.
About Arden University:
Arden University is a private, for-profit teaching university in the United Kingdom ranking 182nd nationwide. Arden University is a specialist provider of higher education through online distance learning and blended learning. Its core mission is to remove the barriers to higher education, inspire new ways to learn, and enrich people and their lives.
Arden University strives to do things differently and believes in doing things better. The university recognizes that higher education providers must proactively respond to the current and future needs, trends, and expectations of employers, as well as a global evolving economy, to create a better world for everyone.
Application Process for Regional Scholarships for International Students
Applicants must log in to the application portal of the university and apply for admission. All eligible students will be considered automatically upon completing the short scholarship application form.
- Your completed online application
- Relevant academic transcripts from your previous studies
- An internationally recognized passport picture
- A scanned copy of your national ID or passport information page
- A scanned copy of your latest degree, diploma, or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Two reference letters (professional or academic)
- The applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- All programmes at Arden are taught in English. Therefore, it is expected that the applicants are fluent in the language. IELTS test scores will be accepted as proof of proficiency.
Arden University will award the selected student’s tuition fee discount up to 25% – 40% on the tuition fee of the programme undertaken by them.
- All international students from the following countries are welcome to apply: USA
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
- San Marino
- Vatican CityAustralia
- American Samoa (USA)
- Cook Islands (New Zealand)
- French Polynesia (France)
- Guam (USA)
- Marshall Islands
- New Caledonia (France)
- New Zealand
- Niue (New Zealand)
- Norfolk Island (Australia)
- Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn Islands (UK)
- Solomon Islands
- Tokelau (New Zealand)
- Wake Island (USA)
- Wallis Futuna (France)