Application Deadline: November 12, 2021
The Regional study award at the University of Buckingham is now available in the UK, for the 2021/2022 academic session to all International applicants who wish to commence a degree coursework at the University.
The Vice chancellor’s Regional scholarship is designed to assist passionate and ambitious student with financial set back complete their study at the University.
About the University?
The University of Buckingham is a non-profit private university ranked 108th in UK University Rankings 202. It has made it its mission to deliver leading enterprise education combining academic theory with real-world experience, expand our entrepreneurial reach beyond the university environment and encourage entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds.
The University of Buckingham is well known for being one of the most attractive locations in the region. It is preferred by local and international students for excellent professional, academic and pastoral support that extends throughout the university and clinical learning environments.
Application Type: Undergraduate degree
Successfully selected candidates will receive a fee reduction worth £2000 on the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at the University of Buckingham, which will be paid in four-term instalments throughout your first year of study.
Application Procedures for Regional Study Awards at University of Buckingham, UK 2021:
- How to Apply: Applicants can either apply through UCAS or find the desired programme on the university website and apply as required by the course. Enrolled students that meet the geographic criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Original Certificates and Transcripts
- Two References
- Details about Work Experience
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be 17+ years of age to be admitted to any programme at the University of Buckingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 65
- CPE – 176
Eligibility For Regional Study Awards at University of Buckingham, UK 2021:
- Most Preferred Countries: Africa, Mauritius, South Asia, South East Asia, and Central and South America
- Eligible Course: All undergraduate programmes taught at the University of Buckingham.
- Eligibility Criteria:Applicants must have applied for an undergraduate programme from an eligible country and be accepted by the University.
- University: University of Buckingham
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor
- Grants: £2000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality:International students
- To access Grant: UK