The Jeonbuk National University is offering the Research Fellowship programme in South Korea for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Scholarship programme aims to support intelligent and talented students who wants to commence their PhD degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1947, Jeonbuk National University is a national research university located in Jeonju, South Korea. It has been ranked 591–600th in the world by QS Top Universities Ranking in 2021.
Why choose to study at Jeonbuk National University? This University is quite popular among international students. It is included in the top 20 universities of South Korea. It provides its students with high-quality learning, research, and support facilities.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
The Jeonbuk National University will provide the academic fund to deserving students in South Korea.
How To Apply for this Grant
- To apply for this programme, applicants have to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should send the following documents by email to email@example.com:
- A full CV including the lecture name and its score obtained in all courses, if any, publication lists and project lists performed so far.
- Cover letter
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a masters degree in chemical engineering or closely related field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
- Eligible Country: South Korea
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Chemical Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will possess a PhD degree (or Master degree) in Chemical Engineering or a closely related field.
- It is preferred to possess backgrounds in process systems engineering. It is desired that you have published several papers in the scientific journals and speak English fluently.
- University: Jeonbuk National University
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: PhD
- Grant: Academic Fund
- Number of Grants: Not stated
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Korean Students
- The grant can be taken in South Korea.