Closing Dates: Varies
Great offer! Saginaw Valley State University is eagerly awaiting applications from exceptional students for its Presidential Scholarship award for all Interested International Scholarships programs in the USA.
The Scholarship program aims to encourage overseas students who want to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree at SVSU for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarship is regarded as a competitive scholarship awarded to students who have achieved a high level of academic success.
About Saginaw Valley State University
Saginaw Valley State University also called the SVSU is well known for its innovative teaching, experiential learning prowess, and state-of-the-art facilities and is the first choice for students striving for personal and professional success.
SVSU offers over 100 academic programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels with approximately 8,500 students at its main campus in University Center, as well as high-quality academic programs that lead to student success, improved retention, and enrollment stability.
Students can apply for undergraduate or graduate degree programs of a choice variable at the Saginaw Valley State University.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students that may have excellent GPAs and have given an entrance exam.
The scholarship winner will be awarded a scholarship worth $1,000 – $2,500 per year as tuition fee discounts towards the fees of the undertaken undergraduate and graduate programs respectively by the Saginaw Valley State University.
To benefit from these scholarship grants, applicants must first apply for admission via the university portal. All eligible international students will be considered. No formal application is required.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bachelors degree
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Copy of most recent teaching certificate or departmental approval
- Evidence of financial support
- Copy of passport.
- The applicants must meet all the academic requirements of the program they wish to join at Saginaw Valley State University.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79