Closing Dates: October 31, 2022
Great news! The Silesian University of Technology is delighted to offer all international students the 2022 scholarship grants in Poland to all exceptional students for the 2022-23 academic sessions.
International students who aspire to take admission in university-level coursework toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible for this award. The scholarship’s total gross value is PLN 21,000, and it is disbursed in 3 installments following the conclusion of each university test period.
About Silesian University of Technology
According to Best Global Universities, the Silesian University of Technology is rated 1514. The University serves as a scientific and educational foundation for Upper Silesia, Poland’s largest industrialized area. These cities are more desirable to residents and visitors because of their campuses.
The majority of the facilities for the Silesian University of Technology are in the city of Gliwice, which is in the Polish province of Silesia. Polish academics from the Lwow Polytechnic formed it in 1945. 13 faculties, a college, and a research institute make up its organizational structure.
- Applicants must be International.
- Applicants must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree.
- Students must fulfill requirements confirming that they were among the best students at the previous level of education and the settlement of the first-semester tuition fee to the university.
The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
The university will provide PLN 21,000 gross, and it will be transferred in 3 installments after each completed examination session at the university.
Method of Applying:
- While assessing the applications, the Committee takes into consideration:
- Copy of the applicant’s results on the certificate of enrollment- in case of the 1st -cycle students; an excerpt from the 1st -cycle studies in case of the 2nd -cycle students,
- An opinion was written by a selected teacher and prepared either in Polish or in English,
- All validated achievements in science, sports, and organizational fields, in particular, the results obtained during subject contests
- The requirement for entering the contest is:
- In the case of the 1st -cycle, students’ completion of a secondary school with a final grade places the applicant among the best 20% of graduates from a given year in classes with similar curricula certified by the school principal in a written form either in Polish or in English, payment of a semester tuition fee for education at the Silesian University of Technology, as well as submitting the application the template of which is provided in the Annex No 1 to this Ordinance,
- In the case of the 2nd -cycle students, completion of the 1st -cycle studies with the highest grade stipulated in the regulations in force in a given university, certified by the dean or the rector of that university in a written form either in Polish or in English, payment of a semester tuition fee for education at the Silesian University of Technology, as well as applying, the template of which is provided in the Annex No 1 to this Ordinance.
- The Rector’s Committee for Awards and Pro-quality Programs in the future is referred to as the Committee. They shall assess the submitted applications and record the meeting minutes as stated in Annex No 2 to this Ordinance.
- The Rector shall take a decision on granting a scholarship after considering the Committee’s assessment.
- The scholarship mentioned in section 1 shall be granted for 21,000 PLN gross.
- The scholarship shall be paid in PLN in three equal installments. The data form template is provided in Annex No 4 to this Ordinance.
- Aspirants must have required good English or Polish language. The standard translation of these documents into Polish or English is also accepted.