Closing Dates: 5 pm on Friday, 29 July 2022.
Hurray! King’s College London is delighted to offer a fully-funded scholarship grant to all international students who want to commence study at the university for a postgraduate degree study in the UK.
The scholarship grants is open to all exceptional and outstanding international students who want to commence study for the 2022/23 academic session.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021 put King’s College London at number 7 in the UK. It is a public research university driven by challenging ideas and making change through research. It thinks meaningful service is a good way to give back to society.
- Be undertaking the full-time 1 year LLM Law program at King’s, 2022 entry.
- Be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Be willing to provide an end-of-year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will comprise £19,050 to cover full tuition fees and £3,450 for your living costs.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will contribute to most of your tuition fees (£30,150). You will be liable for the remaining fees of £7,650.
Applicable Country and Program:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- LLM Law program at King’s.
To be enlisted in this scholarship program, candidates are expected to enroll in the LLM program at the university. After that, you have to complete your scholarship application form. The application form should be completed, scanned, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marked obtained and a written personal statement. You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Students must have a minimum High 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 65% or above.
- Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.