Looking for a Financial aid in the USA to achieve your career goal? then this offer is open to you! The Cards Against Humanity is now accepting applications from aspiring and ambitious International female candidates for the Science Ambassador Scholarship.
The programme is focused on funding the full–tuition fee in the field of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics for the most deserving and bright students who needs assistance in their studies in the USA for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Why apply for this programme? Their goal is to highlight outstanding women in science, technology, engineering, mathematics and intends to help designers overwhelm their unconscious preferences and examine their performance from the perspective of a spectrum of vulnerable clients.
Scholarship Deadline: Open
The Cards Against Humanity will offer a full tuition fee waiver for astonishing women to study science, technology, engineering, mathematics or STEM fields in the USA.
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants have to upload a video including:
- A mini-lecture
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- The video must be of three minutes or less in length.
- It can be about any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study. Pick a topic that excites and fascinates you.
- It needs to be scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admissible Requirements: Candidates must have meeting the admissible requirements in their desired universities of the USA in eligible courses.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to proof that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this grant.
- Eligible Courses: A high school or undergraduate degree in the field of science, technology, engineering, mathematics or in STEM fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for this grant, the candidates must:
- Must be pursuing or plan to follow a high school or undergraduate degree in the required field.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
- Organization: Cards Against Humanity
- Department: Not stated
- Course Level: High school or undergraduate degree
- Grant: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Grants: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The grant is accessible in the USA.