The University of Bristol is now accepting applications for the R. Senathi Rajah Memorial Scholarship in the UK. This grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship of £5,000 is available for the Sri Lanka student who wants to undertake Taught masters degree programme at the University of Bristol.
Why study at the University of Bristol? Bristol University is one of the UK’s most prominent and prosperous universities and offers a stimulating teaching and learning environment. At the moment, students from over 120 countries are studying here in Bristol, UK. The student can study in a research-rich setting at this university and get new learning facilities. Bristol draws top talent from not only the UK but also the rest of the world.
Scholarship Deadline: March 29, 2021
The University of Bristol will offer one scholarship of £5,000, which must be used for a one-year taught master’s degree at the rate of tuition fees.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this funding scheme, you must take admission at the university. After that applicant must apply online in taught masters degrees programme.
- Supporting Documents: To get considered for this opportunity, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this programme, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to show evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Sri Lanka.
- Eligible Course: Masters degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of Sri Lanka, holding a Sri Lankan passport.
- Must hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree at the University of Bristol to start a one-year, full-time master degree at the university.
- Must be classed as an international student for fee purposes.
- University: University of Bristol
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Taught Masters Degree
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Sri Lanka students
- The award can be taken in the UK