Closing Dates: May 10, 2022
Hurray! Seeking to study in another part of the world other than your locality? There’s an offer for you here in China. The Shanghai Government Study Grants for International students 2022 application portal is now open tell a friend to tell another friend!
Provided by the East China Normal University, the Shanghai Government Study grants is available to all very intelligent and outspoken student from across the globe.
The grant targets students with low financial capacity but desire to commence study at the University for the 2022/23 academic session in China.
The East China Normal University is government funded research university in Shanghai, China. The institute is a merger of the Great China University and Kwang Hua University and is currently ranked 371st in Best Global Universities. Additionally, the university is often considered one of the most prestigious universities in China.
There are two type of scholarships, type A and type B
Type A is a fully funded scholarship:
- Exempt from tuition fees and accommodation on campus; provide comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living expense (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
While type B, is Partial funded scholarship:
- Exempt from tuition fees and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
Shanghai Government Study Grants Available Scholarship
To be successfully selected for this scholarship grants, applicants must be
- A non-Chinese citizens and should be in good health.
- Applicants must have high school qualifications or above with a valid foreign passport.
- Have a good educational background and the age limit include:
- Applicants for the pre-college program must have a high school diploma and be under 23.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s degree program must have a high school diploma and be under 25.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and under 40.
- Students that have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply to SGS.
Language and Documents Needed:
For Language requirements, applicants;
- For Chinese-taught programs: copy the effective (within 2 yrs) HSK certificate.
- For English taught programs: IELTS (6.0 or above) / TOFEL (85 or above) / Cambridge English (B2 or above) certificate.
For Documents that needs to be submitted: Applicants should submit High School Graduation Certificate, copy of passport.
For applying to this grants, applicants can log in here and apply for the Undergraduate, graduate, or PhD program at the East China Normal University. After that, complete the Scholarship application.