Application for scholarship Ends: April 30, 2021
Shasta College International Student Scholarships in USA, for the 2021/2022 academic session is now available to all applicants who wish to earn a higher degree in the college.
This academy award is aimed at assisting all international students with financial barrier but desire to commence an undergraduate degree course work at the University in USA.
About the University?
Established in 1950, Shasta College is a public funded college in Redding, California, with branch campuses in Burney, Weaverville, and Red Bluff. It has about 8,865 students of all ages, including traditional college students, concurrently-enrolled high school students, older, re-entry students, and continuing education students who are simply taking classes for fun.
They also offer a diverse student population with open access to undergraduate educational programs and learning opportunities, thereby contributing to the social, cultural, creative, intellectual, and economic development of our communities.
Application Type: Undergraduate degree.
Shasta College will offer study award amount worth up to $3,000 to cover the study expenses of the most successful and most eligible applicants in the USA.
- How to Register: To apply for the grant, applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents; Letters of Recommendation may come from anyone (instructor, employer, church member, etc.) except a member of your immediate family, Essay (500 words maximum) and transcripts of high school and previous college work sent to Shasta College.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- Students must be able to read, write and speak English at a level necessary to actively pursue a full-time academic program. English proficiency is demonstrated by taking one of the following language proficiency tests.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Eligible Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a GPA requirement of 3.5.
- College: Shasta College
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: $3,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA.