Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC offers outstanding Criminal Law Scholarships in the USA to support ambitious and intelligent students who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree in law. This grants is open for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Criminal defense and personal injury lawyers serve clients throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin were Kevin Sieben, Samuel Edmunds and Michael Miller. In Mendota Heights, MN, their organization, Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC, is located.
Why should you apply for this programme? Sieben Edmunds Miller’s lawyers provide students with a twice annual national, needs-based grants. Their law schools have acquired lots of experience and education, and networks have remained valuable to this day during their undergrad and law school.
Scholarship Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Organization: Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC
- Department: Not given
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Sieben Edmunds Miller PLLC will provide an award of $1,000 to support the most successful candidate educational costs, including tuition and other fees.
- How to Apply: To register for this programme, students are required to apply online in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with specific curricular requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Undergraduates and law school students are eligible to apply for this programme.
- Must be students pursuing a career as a criminal defence attorney.
- Must have previous year’s degree with a good academic result.