Applications are valid till August 31, 2021.
Social Responsibility International award is being granted by the Alliance Manchester Business school to all deserving applicants who desire to start their learning program in September 2021.
There are up to 8 grants available to all UK, EU and overseas students who want to acquire an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
Established as one of the first Two business school in the UK in the year 1965, they are proud to part of the prestigious University of Manchester and the largest business school and management school based in the United Kingdom.
Reason you should study at the Alliance Manchester Business school? They offer Undergraduate ,Master’s, MBA and Executive Education programme. The Institution also help by building business acumen for you, your staff and organisation as well as supporting your projects. Here, you have the advantage to learn essential skills for business and develop more skills to help you be outstanding in work and life.
- Institution: Alliance Manchester Business school.
- Department: Not stated.
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth:£2,000
- Number of Scholarships: 8
- Nationality: UK, EU and all overseas students are eligible for this offer
- This grants is accessible in the UK.
Alliance Manchester Business school will offer to all outstanding applicants, five social responsibility scholarships to UK students and three undergraduate social responsibility scholarships to International/EU students in 2021.
To apply for this grants, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University. Then they can proceed to complete and submit the application form via email to ugadmissions.ambs-at-manchester.ac.uk
- Required Documents: your written application should consist of two part with about 1,000-words for each part.
- Requirements for Admission: For admission, Applicants must meet all entry requirements of the Alliance Manchester Business school.
- Language Requirement:English Language. GSCE/IGCSE English Language: grade B/6 or
- IELTS 6.5 overall, with no less than 6 individual component or,
- An acceptable equivalent qualification.
Qualifications for Scholarship
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Courses : Undergraduate degree in Social Responsibility
- Eligibility Criteria: all applicants, must meet the following:
- UK and international /EU applicants achieving AAA at A-Level ( or equivalent) who are able to demonstrate a significant contribution and commitment to social responsibility. Successful applicants will be identified via both academic performance and written application.