Closing Dates: April 15, 2022
Great News! The Southwestern University of Finance and Economics Chinese Government Grants 2022 application form is now available to all interested applicants.
This study grant is available to all international students seeking admission to study a master’s or PhD degree at the University for the 2022/23 academic session in China.
Founded in 1925, The Southwestern University of Finance and Economics is a national university in Chengdu, Sichuan province, China.
The university is under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education and is famous for its faculty of business administration in China. It is a Chinese state Double First-Class University identified by the Ministry of Education of China as part of the national endeavor to build world-class universities.
The university offers 57 doctoral, 108 master’s, and 33 bachelor’s degree programs in 27 departments and schools. The school also has seven national-renowned research centers and institutes such as the Chinese Finance Research Institute and Research Institute of Economics and Management.
Chinese Government Grants 2022 Application Perks:
The Southwestern University of Finance and Economics will offer all the following tuition grants to cover the following:
- Living allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Chinese Government Grants 2022 Entry Requirements:
For getting admission at the University, students must;
- Be a non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport by the Nationality Law of The People’s Republic of China, and meet the requirements set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of The PRC and other relevant regulations; be in good health and get good grades.
- Must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- All undergraduates (applying for master’s degree program) or postgraduates (applying for a doctoral degree program) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a nationally recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission.
- Applicants have had a nationally recognized bachelor’s degree (applying for a master’s degree program) or master’s degree (applying for a doctoral degree program).
- Available Subjects: Students apply for the Master or PhD coursework in any subject area.
All applicants are required to submit the following documents;
- Students must have a RECENT Passport photo taken within six months.
- Notarized highest educational degree or diploma certificate
- Complete highest educational transcript
- Recommendation letters- Applicants for master’s and doctoral programs shall submit two recommendation letters signed by professors, associate professors, or people with relevant academic titles in related academic fields.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal; It should be a minimum of 800 words for masters and doctoral program applicants.
- Valid language certificate
- The first page of the applicant’s passport
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- Non-Criminal Record
To apply, applicants must have to enroll in the degree programme. After taking admission, submit an online application at the Chinese Government Scholarship System(http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register.
- Applicants whose native language is English, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must provide a score report of an English language test (IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 95 and above) or pass the test organized by the College of International Education, SWUFE.