Closing Dates: June 16, 2022.
Great offer! Stockholm University is delighted to offer all exceptional international students who want to commence a PhD degree study in Sweden a scholarship position to further their studies at the University.
Founded in the year 1878, Stockholm University is one of the world’s most reputable top 100 universities in the world and offers study programs at bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD levels. It is a leading European institution for higher education.
Students can acquire a top-notch education as well as an exceptional research atmosphere here. They will learn to think critically and analytically, select the best strategy for solving problems on their own, and expand their knowledge of research ethics.
- Applicants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the University, the applicant must hold a Swedish doctoral degree or an equivalent degree from another country.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognised university.
- You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain upper secondary (high school) studies, certain university studies, or an internationally recognised English test.
Stockholm University will offer a good salary package to the successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.
Applicants are required to submit all the following documents along side their applications:
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Letter (no more than 3 pages) describing:
– why you are interested in the field/project described in the advertisement
– why and how do you wish to complete the project
– what makes you suitable for the project in question
- Copy of PhD diploma.
- Letters of recommendation (no more than 3 files)
- Publications in support of your application (no more than 3 files).