Application for Scholarship Closes: May 15, 2021
Study Grant for International Students at MCI in Austria is now available for interested applicants for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Education is regarded as one great asset in todays world that is why the Management Center Innsbruck is offering this scholarship programme to very intelligent and most deserving candidates who wants to commence a degree coursework at the University.
Management Center Innsbruck (MCI), is a private business school in Innsbruck, Austria that was established in 1995. It offers study programs leading to Bachelors degree, Masters degree and Executive Masters degree programmes, Management seminars, Executive Certificate programs, Customized programs and analysis.
Why choose to study at the Management Center Innsbruck? At the MCI , students are provided with excellent opportunity to pursue a career in their desired field. They can get the profession’s destination, leadership, and volunteer opportunities distinct to their education and professional purposes.
Scholarship Type: Masters and PhD
Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) will provide scholarship via the Study Grant program an academic fund of € 8,580 for the high achieving scholars at MCI for the academic year 2021-2022.
Application Process for the Study Grant for International Students at MCI in Austria
- How to Register: To apply for the academic award, aspirants can submit their application through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for their degree field at the MCI.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your primary language, then you have to show your English Language Proficiency skills through different exams like IELTS or TOEFL, and so on.
Qualifications for the Study Grant for International Students at MCI in Austria
- Qualified Countries: EU/EEA/Third-country nationals/Stateless/Conventional refugees
- Preferred Degree Course work : The bursary is available for the masters and PhD programs at the MCI.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must have to follow the requirements stated by the MCI.
- University: Management Center Innsbruck (MCI)
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level:Masters and PhD
- Grants: Up to € 8,580
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Austria.