Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
Surrey EU Undergraduate Financial Aid in UK is now available to all desirous students who wish to commence an undergraduate study at the University of Surrey in UK for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The academic study is designed to assist EU applicants with financial set back achieve their goals in earning a degree at the University in UK.
About the University?
The University of Surrey is a large community of imaginative and enthusiastic people. Established in 1966, as a research-intensive higher education university training students since inception. It is situated in a novel and fascinating location in Guildford, England.
The University also has a notable prominence for its educational excellence. It contributes to a great range of programs for local and abroad aspirants and empowers them to improve the world through their learning.
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
The University of Surrey will provide the academic award worth up to £5,000 per year to high achieving applicants for the completion of their studies in the UK.
How to Apply?
- To apply: There is no separate application is required for the grant, candidates will be automatically considered for the grant after being enrolled at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show evidence of English language proficiency through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
- Most Preferred Country: EU nationals
- Eligible Coursework: The bursary is available for ANY undergraduate degree coursework available at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be ordinarily resident in an EU member state;
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for UK fees). If your fee status changed to home fee during the course of your studies, you would no longer be eligible for the opportunity ;
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time undergraduate (including courses with a UK Foundation Year) with a September/October 2021 start date;
- Be self-funded.
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Grants: up to £5,000 per year
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: EU
- To access Grant: UK