Application for scholarship Closes: March 31, 2021
To offer students quality and affordable education, the Singapore University of Technology is now lunching the President’s Graduate International Fellowships to assist students obtain a PhD degree for the 2021/2022 school session.
The Singapore University of Technology and Design also known as SUTD, was established in 2009, it is the fourth public university in Singapore. Its collaboration with MIT consist of the development of the undergraduate curriculum, co-teaching of subjects by MIT professors, student exchanges and many more.
The grant offered by the University aims to support students from all over the world who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at the university.
Scholarship Type: PhD
The Singapore University of Technology will offer a waiver of full tuition fees, also with a monthly stipend worth of $3,000 to the best and most deserving students to complete their studies at the University in Singapore.
- How to Register: To register for the academic award, aspirants must take admissions at the university, and then they will apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- Original Undergraduate and Master’s degree transcript and certificate soft copies;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report;
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report;
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders;
- Soft copies or web links to academic and industry portfolio, awards, publications, etc.;
- Soft copy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport;
- Your Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) soft copy.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Most Preferred Subjects: The bursary is available for any subject for the doctoral degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student;
- Must have superior academic achievement;
- Must be considered as the overseas fee-payer.
- University: Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants: Full tuition fees along with a monthly stipend of up to $3,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- To access Grant: in Singapore.