Closing Dates: Varies
Apply for the Swansea University PGR Transitional Bursary for International Students in UK for the 2021/2022 academic session. This scholarship support the cost of your graduate studies in the UK
Any graduate programme including MPhil, MRes, MD, and PhD can be undertaken by EU country students at SU under this application . The students will receive relief on the tuition fee of the applied programme.
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and the wider Swansea Bay City RegionSwansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services.
Application Type: MPhil, MRes, MD, and PhD Scholarship
Swansea University will provide a scholarship towards the tuition fee of the applied graduate programme to selected EU students.
- How to Apply: Students are needed to apply through the university login. Students are automatically considered for a bursary. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: Completed Application
- Copy of Transcript
- Secondary Education Transcripts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Transcripts (PG admissions)
- Copy of Passport
- Proof of Financial Support
- Health Certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation, if required
- Portfolio or Resume
- Personal Interview
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold the necessary qualifications to get admission in the applied graduate programme at Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 90
Eligibility for Swansea University PGR Transitional Bursary for International Students in UK 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: MPhil, MRes, MD, and PhD programmes available at SU are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to be EU students admitted in any of the eligible programmes at SU.
- University: Swansea University
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD Degree
- Grants: Tuition fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: EU
- To access Grant: UK