The Stockholm School of Economics Scholarship Awards in Sweden for all China students is now available for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The sole aim of this scholarship award is to provide financial support for students from China who are going to commence in the master’s degree program at the university.
Founded in 1909, the Stockholm School of Economics is a private business school in Stockholm’s Vasastaden area, in the heart of the city. SSE offers bachelor’s, master’s, and MBA degrees, as well as PhD and executive education programs.
Closing Dates: None
Application Type: Master’s Scholarship
- How-to-Apply: The applicants are required to register themselves and carry out the application process. Applicants will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of a bachelor’s degree and a copy of your passport.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the grant, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent English skills.
Stockholm School of Economics will provide two scholarships that cover the full tuition fee for the MSc program for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Eligibility for Sweden Scholarship Awards for 2021
- Eligible Country: China
- Eligible Subjects: MSc degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this program, the applicant must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Excellent English language skills are also a prerequisite.
- University: Stockholm School of Economics
- Department:Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Grants: Full Educational fund
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: China
- To access Grant: Sweden