Closing Dates: 16 July 2021
It’s not too late to get the degree! Apply for the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities International Awards in Poland for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The study grant is offered to passionate and intelligent international students who wish to get a bachelor or master’s degree from SWPS University in Poland.
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is a private non-profit university ranked 1001st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. Through research and education in an inspiring environment, SWPS aims to help people make their dreams come true and achieve their goals.
SWPS is a mind-blowing university that believes that through a better understanding of human intelligence, the world can learn and thrive among new technologies and dynamic social change. It is a leading higher education institution in Poland dedicated to teaching and research.
Application Type: Bachelors and Master’s degree Scholarships
SWPS University will provide the winning international candidate’s tuition fee for the first year of the applied bachelor or master programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: The candidate must register on the application portal of SWPS University and log in with the created credentials to apply. Applicants for the opportunity will be chosen based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal questionnaire
- Two copies of the Agreement on the Payment Terms and Conditions
- A health insurance
- Secondary school certificate
- Registered bank account
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school diploma or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification to get into a bachelor’s or master’s programme at SWPS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have CEFR B2 or higher, supported by appropriate recognized English proficiency.
Eligibility for SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities International Awards in Poland 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Any full-time bachelor or master level courses and subjects taught in English at SWPS University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must have been admitted by SWPS University in the applied bachelor or master programme.
- University: SWPS University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Master’s Degree
- Grants: Tuition Fee
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 10
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: Poland