Application for scholarship Closes: April 8, 2021
Trinity College Dublin in collaboration with Teagasc is glad to invite high achieving aspirants to apply for the PhD Walsh international awards in Ecology degree coursework.
The scholarship scheme is open to all outstanding student with ambition to earn a PhD degree in Ireland for the academic year 2021-2022.
Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s international university. Trinity University is ranked 61st in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2013 for its innovative study and education at the intersections of disciplines.
Trinity College Dublin aims to provide students with detailed academic knowledge to reach new heights of achievement. More than 400 undergraduate courses, as well as postgraduate taught and study options, are open.
Scholarship Type: PhD degree
The Organization will give scholars an award amount of €24,000 per annum and include University fees of up to a maximum of €6,000 per annum and is tenable for four years.
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational opportunity, students must take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- After that, applicants can apply for this opportunity and send their applications via email to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a letter and CV and the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of written and spoken English language.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are accepted.
- Preferred Subjects: PhD degree in Ecology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants should possess a first-class or upper second-class honours degree in ecology, agricultural science, plant physiology or a related subject, and a Master’s degree will be a distinct advantage.
- You must have knowledge of plant ecology and a strong quantitative ability to apply statistical models to experimental data will be essential.
- Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: PhD
- Grants:€24,000 per annum
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: in Irelands.