Application for this Scholarship Ends: 31 July 2021
The Teesside University is delighted to offer the Global English Awards in UK for the 2021/2022 academic session. The scholarship is provided to all desiring and ambitious applicants who wants to commence a degree coursework at the University in UK.
This study award is provided for self funding and intelligent international applicants paying international tuition fees for any undertaken full-time foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programme at TU. It is a merit-based opportunity receivable by students that score the required marks on an IELTS test.
About the University?
Teesside University is a public university situated in North Yorkshire in North East England. The University is ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment.
Teesside is a high-performing global university anchored in the Tees Valley, inspiring confidence in the community and providing learning opportunities for all. It is a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Application Type: Undergraduate, Post graduate and Doctorate
Table of Contents
Teesside University will provide the students £1,500 or £2,000 towards the cost of study of the applied foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.
- How-to-Apply: To apply for this study grant, candidates can either apply through the UCAS portal or the university application portal. Winners of the support will be considered on the academic credibility f the applicant. No separate application for the opportunity is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of High school/College degree
- Passport size photo
- Health Insurance
- Financial support documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport ID pages
- Admission Requirements: The students must score 70% or above in their previous years of study to be admitted to TU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0.5 and above
Eligibility For Teesside University Global English Language Awards in UK 2021
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes available at the TU are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students on foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.
- They must be in their first year of study.
- Organization: Teesside University
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: All level of study
- Grants: £2,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: UK