Application Type: Interns
Are you a student with a passion in accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy, then apply for one of Tesla Internship Programs for 2021. This opportunity is open for both Undergraduate and Graduate applicants.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that electric vehicles can be better, quicker, and more fun to drive than gasoline cars
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best students in positions that they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their Manager, Mentor, and team.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
How To Apply?
There are over 15 positions available for passionate and intelligent applicants at the Tesla Careers and at Various Locations too. To apply for this Opportunity, check the Online Tesla Career portal to Pick a Suitable Opportunity and meet all Requiring Docunments
- All Interns will receive Housing/ Accommodation.
- Relocation support will also be provided to selected applicants
- A monthly stipend is the basic right of all interns.
Internship at Tesla U.S Offices: Three Seasons/Year (Spring/Winter, Summer and Fall). Internships can range from 3 to 12 Months.
Internship at European Region: Two Big Intakes that last between 5 and 6 Months and Start Each September / October and January / February of each year.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starters who are result orientated, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Previous work experience or internships in a related field is a plus
- Available to work