Closing Dates: 30 August 2022.
Great News! The Murdoch University is delighted to offer the welcome Back Scholarship Grants in Australia to all international applicants who wants to study in Australia.
There are multiple awards available to international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate study programme at Murdoch University.
The Murdoch University was established on 25 July 1973 as the state’s second university. It is a public university whose name is taken from Sir Walter Murdoch and ranked within the 600 best universities in the world.
MU provides leading academics, world-changing research, excellent facilities, and a wide range of courses. It has the best teachers devoted to supporting candidates in building a bright future.
- Must be an international, full fee-paying student
- you are starting studies in an eligible Murdoch coursework degree
- You are not eligible to receive this scholarship if you.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent residency visa holder;
- Must be received an Australian Government scholarship that covers all or part of your tuition fees;
- Applicants sponsored by a non-Australian Government funding body hold a scholarship agreement with Murdoch University.
Available Program for Murdoch University Welcome Back Scholarship Grants
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in the following areas: Business, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, Technology, Law and Criminology.
Murdoch University will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction for students to complete their education in Australia.
To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Murdoch University. They will be automatically selected for the award.
Students are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
Students have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended a copy of their passport.
Students must demonstrate English language proficiency while testing centers are closed during COVID-19; we accept PTE, TOEFL IBT Special Home edition, and IELTS Indicator to meet English requirements.