To all outstanding and creative minds all over the United States, the American Hat Maker Scholarship is now available for the academic year 2021/2022.
This is a well-designed program for the College/University students. American Hat Makers believe in superior craftsmanship and traditional skills. They are renowned hat makers in the United States and have won many appreciation and accolades because of our superlative range of hats.
American Hat Makers has been proudly handcrafting hats in the U.S.A. for over 40 years. Every detail at American Hat Makers is essential. In order to bring you the highest quality hats made in America, every stitch, design choice and material selection is made with conscious and deliberate thought.
Scholarship Deadline: December 1, 2021
The most deserving and inspiring applicants will receive an award amount of $750.
- To apply for this grant, applicants can directly contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: No additional document is required for the application.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject stream
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record. College/University students are eligible for this application program.
- Provider: American Hat Makers
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $750.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award is accessible in the USA