- Application for Scholarship Ends: June 4, 2021
The College of New Caledonia Awards for International students in Canada is now open to home and International student who wish to commence a degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session
The College of New Caledonia is providing students with over 300 individual scholarships, bursaries, and awards ranging from $250 to $1500, some based primarily on academic achievement and others on financial need. Unlike loans, these awards do not need to be repaid.
About the University?
The College of New Caledonia is a post-secondary educational institution, ranked 138 among colleges in Canada according to Webometrics, serves the residents of the Central Interior of British Columbia as a comprehensive community college whose mission is to provide access to lifelong learning and to facilitate the achievement of educational and personal goals.
Application Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Table of Contents
All successful applicants will be provided with an amount ranging from $500 to $1,500 towards their cost of studies at the College of New Caledonia. The amount will not be considered a loan of any sort and will not be repayable.
- How-to-Apply: The applicants must register on the university online portal and complete the application. The applicants are required to apply separately for the opportunity . The applicants must log in and apply for the designated scholarship
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Secondary school subjects certificate
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport; first page, Visa/entry stamps, and last page
- Current study permit.
- Study Permit Enrollment letter.
- Certified Letter of Acceptance
- Passport photo (headshot photo)
- Bank statement (applicants or parents/guardians account)
- Letter of explanation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have minimum educational qualifications till Grade 12 or equivalent to enter CNC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL IBT- 80 and above
- IELTS – 0+ with no band below 5.5
- Duolingo – 105 and above
Eligibility Criteria for The College of New Caledonia Awards for International in Canada, 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree programme courses and subjects available at CNC are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria:The applicants must be enrolled in the college.
- The applicants must have applied for both the course as well as the program.
- Provider: College of New Caledonia
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Grants: $1,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 300
- Nationality: All Nationality
- To access Grant: Canada