Application For scholarship Closes: May 18, 2021.
The Delf University of Technology is delighted to offer the International Women Scholarship to creative and ambitious applicants who wish to earn a higher degree coursework for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The study grant is provided to support innovative women in the the aviation and aerospace fields, the Delf University is collaborating with the international Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) to offer this IAWA Scholarships at their University in Netherlands.
About the University?
The Delft University of Technology is the oldest standing technical university in the Netherlands with a mission to balance our pursuit of world-class academic excellence on the one hand and providing high-quality education and expert solutions to societal problems on the other hand.
The University is known as the best among the largest university campus worldwide with an area of 161 hectares that is home to an extensive framework of external and internal quality assurance for education and research. TU Delft has well-equipped laboratories, workstations, and unique large-scale technological research facilities. It has a digital learning environment, a secure website for all queries related to the university, and advanced learning resources and tools for the staff and the students designed to support and enhance teaching and learning.
Application Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
The International Aviation Women’s Association (IAWA) funding for females at the Delft University of Technology will cover $5,000 from the tuition fee of the course.
- How to Apply: To apply for this study program, The applicants must fill out the application form of the university and fill the attached Application form (PDF) for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required submit the following;
- Write an essay that includes an outline of your interests – why you are passionate about aviation, what excites you about your studies, the achievements you are most proud of, what career you are interested in pursuing, the extra-curricular activities you are committed to (e.g. clubs, work, volunteerism), and what this application will mean to you.
- Letters of recommendation
- School transcripts
- Sample of any previously written articles or material.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must submit documents required by the university as English language proficiency proof.
Qualifications for The Delft University of Technology International Women Scholarship in Netherlands, 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible.
- Eligible Subjects:Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in Aerospace Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the given criteria:
- The applicant must be a female.
- The applicant must be accepted at TU Delft for Aerospace Engineering.
- The applicant must have a good grade point average
- The applicant must have a passion for a career in the field of aviation or space
- The applicant must genuinely need financial support.
- University: Delft University of Technology
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Grants: $ 5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: 1
- Nationality: Home and International
- To access Grant: Netherlands