Application Deadline: 15 April 2021
The Future Africa Internship program will permit young Africans with less than two years of work experience to intern for a minimum period of three months in their prospective area of expertise.
The program will provide stipends to encourage the interns to perform their roles to the host organisation. FAIP is our response to a critical need of young Africans – career path decision.
About the Program?
The Future Africa Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience, test-drive their careers, and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries. It also allows you to gain new perspectives, innovative ideas while you improve your skills in a diverse environment amongst the next generation of future leaders.
Beyond the learning opportunities, as an intern, you will get to work with some of the industry’s best people and are exposed to real-life projects, challenges, and company initiatives.
We value diversity and inclusion in our programs. So, we promote equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to apply. We aim to attract the world’s best talents and give all interns a great experience to build & shape their careers.
- Applications for the FAIP are open during specific periods and would be advertised.
- Applications for phase one of the FAIP opens March 29th 2021, and runs till April 15th, 2021.
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer or professor.
- Selection and matching is based on vacancies, performance during FAIP Training, availability for a minimum period of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months.
- The Internship program is open to anyone with less than two years of work experience.
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- If the applicant is a university student, they must have completed at least the second year of a university program.
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
All African Country
How to Apply:
To apply, All applicants must fill the application form and submit via the link provided.