Internships are great means of landing your next mind-blowing career opportunity, That’s why the New OIST Internship Award Scheme in Japan 2022 application portal is now available to all applicants who seek to thrive greatly in their career.
The purpose of this internship program is to expose students with the laboratory experiences and specific techniques and perks that comes with their career or work related field.
The OIST Graduate School offers education and research opportunities through our Research Intern program in STEM fields. The duration of the internship is typically from 2 to 6 months. These short-term placements give students the opportunity to gain experience in a particular laboratory or to learn a specific technique. Interns will work under the direction of a Professor and contribute to the research activities of OIST.
Internship Duration: Internship duration is 2 to 6 months
The application perk will cover the following:
- Living Allowance 2,400 JPY will be provided to the students,
- Roundtrip travel
- Commuting Allowance will be provided
- visa acquisition, and insurance procedures.
- Students are who are currently enrolled in Undergraduate or Master’s degrees in universities, colleges, or vocational schools either in Japan or overseas are encouraged to apply.
- Recent graduates can also apply.
- Applicants enrolled in an eligible university or college program need to provide an approval letter from their home institution.
- An additional position for the internship will be considered for applicants with highly-developed skills in research.
Requiring Documents :
- Statement of purpose
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter
- ID Photo
Method of Application:
- Applications to the program must be made through the online form.
- You can only submit your application after at least one recommendation letter is received in the application system.
- You will receive an auto-notification that your application has been received. (Please check your settings to ensure you can receive emails from @oist.jp domain.)
- Following the application period, applications will be screened and selection will be completed.
- The result announcement will be posted on your application platform 3 months after the application deadline. You will receive a notification when the result is posted