Closing Dates: 3rd April 2022.
Hurray! The application for the Schiff Family Award at The University of Technology Sydney 2022 is now open to all Australian students for the 2022/23 academic session in Australia.
The scholarship aims to support female Indigenous Australian students commencing an undergraduate course at UTS, who has the potential to be an effective and energetic agent for positive change in both her chosen career and her community.
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant must:
- be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- a Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organisation; or
- a UTS Statutory Declaration form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicant’s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- be female; and
- be commencing full-time study in any undergraduate course during the calendar year the scholarship is awarded; and
- apply for this scholarship online using the UTS Scholarship Application Form; and
- be available to attend an interview in person.
The Schiff Family Award at The University of Technology Sydney 2022 Application Process:
Applications for this scholarship are now open. Applicants are required complete the online application form.
The maximum duration of the Scholarship is three (3) years
- Likelihood that the Scholarship will increase the ability of the Recipient to complete their UTS course at a higher level of performance than would otherwise be the case;
- Initiative and leadership potential as evidenced by extracurricular and non-academic activities;
- Potential for the Recipient to be an effective and energetic agent for positive change in both her
- chosen career and community, and the extent her future plans align with The Schiff Family Vision and Values statement. For More Information, Please check here.