Application for this scholarship closes: 14th June 2021
The University of Bristol is offering scholarships to all applicants in the Nutrition, Physical Activity and Public Health field to continue their studies for the 2021/2022 academic session in the UK.
The programme aims to support students who will help shape health policy around the world. All international students are eligible to apply for this application.
About the University?
The University of Bristol, ranked in the world’s top 60 in the QS World University Rankings 2021, is a red brick research university that contributes back to society through scholarship and research by producing creative graduates through its cultural, social, economic and environmental activities.
The University of Bristol will provide an amount of £5,000 to cover the tuition fees to international students to commence their study in the UK.
- How to Apply: The students are supposed to directly apply for the course and the program collectively through the International application Form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Previous university degree grade
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Entrance Requirements: The students are required to fulfil all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score minimum in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL ibt – 88 overall with R22, L21, S23, W22
- Cambridge CPE or CAE –
- IELTS – 5 with 6.5 in all skills
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Level IV with a pass in all skills
- PTE – 67 in all skills
- Duolingo – 115
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Subjects: Master’s in nutrition, physical activity and public health are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be applying to any one-year, full-time Master’s programme at the University of Bristol.
- The students must start their programme in September 2021.
- The students should be classified as an overseas student.
- The students must not already be receiving other funding, which would equate to more than the total cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- University: University of Bristol
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Master’s
- Grants: £5,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: UK.