Closing Dates: July 25, 2021
Apply for the The University of Copenhagen International PhD Fellowship Awards for the 2021-2022 academic award in Denmark.
The sole aim of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University In Copenhagen.
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is a public research university. The Institution of Copenhagen was founded in the year 1479, it is the second-oldest university in Scandinavia and one of the best in the Nordic countries and Europe.
The University of Copenhagen is a research-intensive institution that provides world-class research and teaching. The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is one of the greatest research and educational institutions in the Nordic countries, with over 40,000 students and over 9,000 workers.
Application Type: PhD degree Scholarship
The University of Copenhagen will provide a monthly salary that begins around 26.788 DKK /approx. 3.600 EUR (April 2021-level) plus pension.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a motivated letter of application (max. one page), CV incl. education, experience, language skills, and other skills relevant for the position, and Master of Science diploma and transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check and fulfill the admission guidelines to be admitted at UCH for the fellowship.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Courses: PhD degree program in Bioinformatics of Human Adaptation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the given criteria:
- MSc degree in bioinformatics, statistical genetics, or a related quantitative field.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Completed formal courses in basic programming.
- Completed formal courses in the analysis of large genetic data sets, including NGS data.
Specifications for The University of Copenhagen International PhD Fellowship Awards in Denmark 2021:
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Degree Level: PhD Degree
- Grants:DKK 331.125+DKK 53,811
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- To access Grant: Denmark