The University of Roehampton is delighted to provide ESRC South-east Network for Social Science(SeNSS) International awards in the UK. The grants is open for both Home and International students.
The educational programme is designed for International Students who will take admission in a Doctoral degree at the University of Roehampton.
Why study at the University of Roehampton? You will improve your skill at this University and become more secured in your ares of specialisation. Students also will be have the ability to participate , grow new interest and develop new skills.
Established in the 1975, the University is ranking worldwide between 201 and 250.
Scholarship Deadline: March 31, 2021.
- Organization: University of Roehampton
- Department: Not Given
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Award: £17,285 for maintenance and fee covered
- Number of Award; Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic Students
- This award is Accessible in the UK
The University of Roehampton will grant fully funded Doctoral scholarship and maintenance stipend £17,285 to all successful applicants
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are expected to meet all the admission requirement of the Programme.
- Language Requirements: English.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from across the globe will be accepted
- Eligible Subjects: Doctoral degree programme in two pathways – education and social anthropology
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be the UK,EU and International Students and are eligible for full award plus annual stipend
- Must Have gained at least a 2.1 in your bachelor’s degree for 1+3 awards (Masters plus PhD); you must have a vaild and ESRC recognised, Master’s degree for +3 (PhD-only) awards.