Application for scholarship Ends: June 17, 2021
The University of Strathclyde Humanities and Social Sciences Awards in Scotland 2021 is now available to all desiring applicants who wish to commence a degree program at the University for the 2021/2022 academic session in UK.
This study grants is eligible to all EU and UK applicant to enable talented student-athletes to follow a dual career, achieving their degree while simultaneously reaching their sporting potential.
The programme aims to provide academic flexibility and provision of pastoral care, World-Class sports science and medical support, and financial assistance towards training and competition costs to junior and senior international level athletes.
About the University?
The University of Strathclyde is ranked Scotland’s third-largest university that offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
Application Type: Postgraduate
The University of Strathclyde will award students a £1,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support) for entry onto a full-time postgraduate programme.
- How to Apply: To apply for this funding programme, applicants must take admission in a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Strathclyde. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligibility for The University of Strathclyde Humanities and Social Sciences Awards in Scotland, UK 2021:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programme in Education, English, History, Law, Modern languages, Physical activity for health, Politics, Psychology, Social work, and social policy, Speech and language therapy, Journalism, Creative writing, French, Social policy, Teaching, International relations, Social work
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants must be competing in a Sport Scotland recognised, and priority will be given to students competing in a BUCS-sport who can demonstrate the potential to contribute toward the University’s objective of being ranked in the top 20 in the UK.
- In addition, all applicants should be competing at least at the Junior, if not senior, International level.
- Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Postgraduate
- Grants: £1,000 (+ up to £3,750* in-kind support)
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: EU and UK student
- To access Grant: UK