Application Closes: March 31, 2021
The Vivo Energy Apprenticeship Programme for Young Ugandans is now available to outstanding and passionate applicants.
The programme will run for one year and will render support in various aspects of the business while gaining valuable experience in one of the world’s leading energy firms.
Job Type: Internship
This program will enable interns to;
- Gain valuable hands on experience in various functions within the business.
- Attend to work, and carry out objectives in accordance to the employer’s lawful instructions.
- Work towards achieving the qualification or statement of attainment stated in the training contract.
Offer is opened in the following:
- Customer Services
- Lubricant Sales(Analytics)
- Health, Security, Safety, Environment and Quality(HSSEQ)
- Human Resources
How to apply
For More Information on how to apply for this position: Visit the Vivo Energy Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- Honors degree in Finance, Business Administration, Industrial and Organisational Psychology, Social Sciences, engineering and any other related discipline.
- Should be a graduate of at least 2 years or awaiting graduation.
- A 1st or 2nd class degree is an added advantage
- Must have passed UACE with at least 10 points and must have a credit in Math and English in UCE.