Well deserving and intelligent applicants have the privileged to apply for the Sixsurgery International Scholarships at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Canada.
This offer is made available to all exceptional Canadian and USA applicants who desire to pursue Undergraduate coursework in the Institute for the academic year 2021-2022.
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute offers a full functional surgical equipments with an operating room, recovery room, and safety equipments and techniques to follow with a stern requirements set by the Ontario College of Physicians and Surgeons for Outpatients Surgery centres.
Why study at the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute? It provides a complete set of cosmetic surgery procedures and non-surgical cosmetic treatments carried out by a certified foreign plastic and reconstructive surgeon, as well as a highly-advanced methods that makes procedures impossible previously.
This offer is valid till April 1, 2021
- Organisation: Toronto Cosmetic Institute
- Department: Not specified
- Degree Level:Undergraduate
- Scholarship: $1,200
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canada and USA
- This scholarship is accessible in Canada
To the successful applicant who has demonstrated leadership in medical or health-related area, the Toronto Surgery Institute will offer the scholarship worth $1,200.
To grab this academic opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Organisation.
- Required Documents: Applicants must provide valid degree from the previous year, a copy of passport, a curriculum vitae, a 500-word essay or a 2 minutes video presentation in response to the following question:
- How technology disrupt surgery as its known today
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submits copies of school transcripts, certificates of English Language proficiency
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be in form of a Secure English Language test(SELT) IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet based test maybe taken at the University.
- Qualified Countries: Applications are accepted from Canada and the United State of America.
- Qualified Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in medicine or health care.
- Qualification Criteria: To qualify, applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled in a medical or health related undergraduate programme at an accredited college in Canada or the USA.
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada, the United States, or hold a valid Student visa.
- Must not be an employee of the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute or any related company.