Trinity College Dublin is pleased to offer the School of Physics International Award to all outstanding and ambitious students who wish to further their Postgraduate degree education in physics.
The study award are specifically made available to new EU and non-EU female entrants of MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme at Trinity College Dublin. To be eligible to receive 20,000 EURO, the applicants must engage in full-time study receive an offer letter from the college for the applied programme.
Trinity College Dublin is known for the big numbers of opportunities for students to undertake a global mobility experience at one of our many partner universities overseas. Trinity College Dublin believes that a diverse campus adds to the Trinity Experience for everyone, enhances their personal development and enriches the culture of the university and thus has many international groups as it is an open and inclusive university and our commitment to equality and diversity are values on which Trinity’s excellence relies.
Study Level: Masters
Closing Dates: 31 July 2021
Trinity College Dublin will offer to the most successful applicants the sum of 20,000 EURO towards the cost of study of MSc. programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply at Trinity college using the university portal. Students are required to fill the application form and submit it via mail to [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- Requiring Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts.
- 2 academic Letters of Recommendations
- Student visa Ireland
- Work Experience,
- Bachelor degree
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold relevant prior education such as bachelor degree in physics, maths, computer science or engineering to be accepted in a MSc. programme at Trinity.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- University of Cambridge – Grade C
- PTE – 63
Check Here For More Scholarship Updates!
Eligibility for Trinity College Dublin International Study Awards in Ireland 2021:
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU and Non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: MSc in Quantum Science and Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must be new international students and must be accepted in the applied programme at Trinity.
- University: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Grants: 20,000 EURO
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International students
- To access Grant: Ireland