Scholarships are given to assist bright and intelligent minds to actualise their academic goals. For this reason the Actuarial Science International awards at the University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom is offering a great opportunity to all interested International applicants.
This scholarship scheme is provided to assist talented and motivated students whose aim is to earn an undergraduate degree in Actuarial Science, this offer is open for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Established in 1963, East Anglia University is known for excellence in Education and Science.It offers various degree programme and courses in different fields.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university supports and accepts community-wide applications, and all appointments are made purely on merit.
Scholarship Deadline: January 29, 2021.
- University: University of Anglia
- Department: Not given
- Degree level: Undergraduate Degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of award : Unlimited
- Nationality: UK, EU & International students
- Language: English
- This award is accessible in the UK.
The successful applicants will receive a scholarship worth £6,000 for undergraduate study at the University of East Anglia.
To apply applicants must apply for Undergraduate degree program at the University.You will be automatically considered for the Actuarial Science Scholarship.
- Supporting Document: For this program, the University is not asking for any other documents instead only English Language proficiency is need
- Admission Requirements :You must have previous degree transcripts or certificates.
- Language Requirements: For studying in the UK, Knowledge of English is needed. If your national English is not English ,you need to demonstrate the English Language ability through TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from across the globe are accepted
- Acceptable Courses:All Undergraduate Actuarial Science programmes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificates with a good school record.