UBC International MBA Entrance and merit awards at the University of British Columbia Saudar is granting financial supports to all International students who wants to apply for the Master’s degree programme in Canada.
The University of British Columbia Saudar School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia. It is consistently ranked among the top 100 business schools by organizations such as the Financial Times and the Economist.
Why study at University of British Columbia? They pursue outstanding research and teaching to inspire and educate responsible students will who improve business, drive innovation, and generate prosperity in British Columbia and throughout the world.
Scholarship Deadline: May 25, 2021
The University of British Columbia Saudar will offer the scholarship worth $2,000 – $10,000 for students who complete their studies in Canada
How to Apply for this Scholarship
- To apply the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English of the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree with an average of B or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: ENGLISH. Applicants have to submit official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the testing agency
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course : Masters of business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates who display an outstanding combination of talent, drive, and academic achievement may be considered for UBC International MBA Entrance or merit awards.
- Organization: University of British Columbia Saudar
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The scholarship is accessible in Canada