Scholarship Type: Masters
University of Findlay in the United States is inviting all applicants from various part of the world to apply for the UF Masters international Awards for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This study programme is open to all student who wish to commence a masters degree coursework at the University.
About the University?
The University of Findlay was founded in 1882 as a private Christian university located in Findlay, Ohio. It offers approximately 80 undergraduate programs leading to baccalaureate degrees, as well as 11 masters and five doctorate-level programs.
UF claims that meaningful interactions both within and outside the classroom, will help students discover their purpose. It is dedicated to providing quality education for all students.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
The University of Findlay will offer a study award amount of $1,000 to the successful candidates.
How to Apply?
- To Register: Students have to take admission in the master’s degree program via the university application portal or common application at the university. No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of the passport, a bank statement showing available funds, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with an excellent GPA.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to check all English language requirements according to the program.
Qualification for This Study Grant
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Subjects: Pursuing a graduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Findlay’s funding opportunities are based on your cumulative grade point average.
- University: University of Findlay
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Grants: $1,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants: Not Stated
- Nationality: International
- To access Grant: USA.