Application for this offer Ends: Mat 21, 2021
The UK Commonwealth Postgraduate Excellence International Awards for 2021/2022 academic session is now available at the University of Nottingham.
Applicants from all over the world who want to apply for a master’s degree programme at the University of Nottingham are eligible for this offer.
About the University?
The University of Nottingham, a public research university, ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018 strives to improve the wellbeing of people by providing outstanding education and research.The university faculty constantly delivers outstanding teaching and learning outcomes and renders their undisturbed attention to each student. At the University of Nottingham, students are projected high-quality teaching.
Degrees from the University of Nottingham boost employability and kick start student careers.
Application Type: Master’s Degree
To receive award at: UK
The University of Nottingham will provide the award amount of £2,000 for students to complete their studies in the UK for the 2021/2022 academic calendar.
- How to Apply: The students are required to enrol themselves in the university using the online application portal and completing the application process. Upon receiving the offer letter from the university, the students are required to apply for the opportunity through the program section of the application page.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Current and valid passport
- Academic transcripts
- Work experience or resume
- Admission Requirements: Students should hold above-average grades greater than 70% and 3.0 GPA to be admitted at the University of Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: English Language.
- The students are required to have average scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS score of 6.0 to 6.5
- PTE score of 55 to 68
- TOEFL IBT score to 79 to 100
- CAE score of 169 to 190
- Eligible Countries: Students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course: All master’s degree courses and programme including MRes are available.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be domiciled in one of the countries listed above.
- The students should be classed as overseas student for fee purposes.
- The students must hold an offer to start a full-time master (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2021
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Not Stated
- Degree Level: Masters
- Application Mode: Online
- Available Grants:Not Stated
- To access Grant: UK